Why Sell To Us?
We offer a no-nonsense, smooth and easy transaction and will help you through the whole process to ensure that your instrument makes it to us safely, with minimal effort on your part. You'll be dealing with professionals with a solid reputation, so there's no need to fear getting ripped off or to worry about sticking someone with a busted instrument they can't repair. We will lovingly and meticulously restore your instrument to its former fully-functional glory. With many well-known professional recording musicians as customers, there's a decent chance your instrument may be heard on recordings that thousands if not millions of people will enjoy.
WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE
- Old Synthesizers (especially vintage analog and modular synths from the 1960s-1980s by ARP, Moog, Sequential Circuits, Oberheim, Roland, Korg, Buchla, EML, EMS, Yamaha and most others)
- MIDI Sound Modules
- Drum Machines
- Effects Processors
- Pro Audio Gear
- Stompboxes and Effects
- Wurlitzer 200 Electronic Piano
- Hohner D6 Clavinet
- Synthesizer parts (CEM chips, SSM chips, other ICs, potentiometers, etc)
- Individual items or entire recording studios
- Broken gear for repair or parts donors