TERMS OF SALE
The terms outlined here apply to all our gear sales. They are subject to change. Please make sure you read, understand and agree to these conditions before buying from us.
Please ask all questions before purchasing so you know exactly what to expect. You can contact us using the form here.
- We recently rebuilt our website and are still testing it. Some functions and feature may be problematic. We are not responsible for shipping calculator errors, website malfunctions, data entry errors, or other errors or problems related to our use or your use of this site or due to any third party software running on this site. If you encounter any problems, please let us know so we can try to fix them.
-We are not responsible for pricing or inventory errors, typos or human error. We try our best to update the website to reflect current inventory, but this is not always possible.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All items ship from New York.
- Most items ship by UPS only. Some small items like manuals and cables may ship by USPS, strictly at our discretion.
- Shipping calculator estimates and options may be inaccurate.
- Buyer must pay all packing and shipping charges and is responsible for all customs brokerage fees, taxes, and any other fees related to shipment.
- All shipments MUST be fully insured & declared for their full value and include signature confirmation.
- We will not falsify customs or other documents.
- We overpack our items to ensure their safe arrival.
- Packing charges are based on our approximate costs for the new materials required to pack your order. The larger the item, the higher the cost. Typical costs are $10 to $40 per item, but occasionally more for large items. Custom crating costs a lot more and will be required for certain high value or oversized items. If there is a significant difference between the 1% the shipping calculator adds for packing and actual packing costs, we will contact you to work it out.
- All items must be paid for in full before they are packed and shipped.
- We require full payment within 7 days of invoicing. If you need more time, please ask us before purchasing.
For transactions of under $1500:
- Bank wire transfer from your bank account to our business bank account.
- You agree to pay all related fees if you use one of the other payment options available on the site. Fees are typically 3% for US buyers and 4.5% or so for international. We will invoice you for this and any additional shipping or packing costs after you check out.
For transactions over $1500:
- Electronic bank transfer from your bank account to our business bank account.
- We reserve the right to change accepted payment methods for any particular item or order.
- All prices are in US currency, and all transfers must be made in US dollars. Any currency conversion fees, wire fees or other transactional fees must be paid by the customer.
- International wire transfers often take a week to appear in our bank account.
Packing and shipping the fragile items we sell requires special attention.
We only pack and ship items once every 1-2 weeks, so expect to wait 1-2 weeks after payment clears before your order will ship. Delays can occur so you will need to be patient. If you are in a rush, please contact us to discuss before ordering.
- Please ask any and all questions before purchasing so you know exactly what to expect. We don't want to disappoint anyone.
- We don't do business with minors. If you are under the age of 18, please have your parent or legal guardian act on your behalf.
- Local pickups are not possible as we are an online-only business.
- We must collect 8.875% sales tax from all NY residents or deliveries to any NY shipping address.
- New products we are authorized dealers of are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Make sure to register your product with the manufacturer to be eligible.
- All used items are as described. Unless otherwise stated, we have very carefully tested each item and it appears to be in perfect working order. It is slightly possible subtle abnormalities went unnoticed during testing, but this is highly unlikely as we are extremely thorough and very familiar with nearly all the items we sell.
- Advertised lead times are merely estimates. Items may be ready sooner or later than estimated.
- Due to their age and electronic nature, all used items are sold as is. All sales are final, with no expressed or implied warrantees or guarantees.
- We will not issue refunds (whole or partial) or accept returns, so please make sure you want what you are buying beforehand.
- We overpack our items to withstand abuse and have a nearly 100% success rate. In the very unlikely event of shipping damage, you agree to retain all packing materials, leave the item in its received condition, and issue an insurance claim with the carrier. You agree not to hold us responsible for any shipping damage or losses.
- Any product information we provide is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, there could be unintentional inaccuracies. It is assumed that the buyer is familiar with the item they are buying and knows what to expect. If you have any specific concerns, we are always happy to answer questions by email.
- If you have a problem with any item you purchase from us, please contact us immediately so we can try to help.
If you need reassurance that we can be trusted, please see our testimonials page. We can also provide a huge list of verifiable references - just ask.
Some new products are not normally stocked and must be ordered from the manufacturer and will therefore require a wait. If you're in a rush, please email us about availability before ordering. Otherwise, delivery time is out of our hands, so you will need to be patient and wait for us to receive and ship such items. Once you place your order, it cannot be cancelled and refunds will not be issued, so please be absolutely sure about your purchase before making it.
PRE-ORDER TERMS can be found here.